Sep 9, 2021
We all have one question that we
ask ourselves all the time. This one question has a huge influence
on our lives and businesses.
If you ask yourself a good
question it will improve your life and business. If you ask
yourself a bad question it will deteriorate your life and
In this episode of
The Sigrun Show, I explain what a primary question is and how
to figure out which one is best for you. I also share how to ask
better questions that will help change your life for the better.
Finding, asking, and answering my primary question has had a
positive impact on both my business and my life.
In this Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What is a primary question and how to figure
out yours (2:00)
- The question I like and why it’s a great
question to ask yourself (6:06)
- How this question led to my buying my dream
penthouse apartment (6:24)
- Another question to ask yourself to improve
your life and business (14:25)
- The life-changing phone call I made when I
asked myself this question (15:27)
- The empowering question that led to my getting
an MBA in London (18:15)
- The question that helped me get to the million
dollar mark (22:30)
- The question to ask when you’re stuck or
overwhelmed, not sure what to do next (25:47)
- My devastating breakup after an 8-year
relationship and the question that got me through the first few
- What question to ask when you want to do
something new you haven’t done before and possibly been
- The project I’m most embarrassed about not
doing and what I did to finally get started (29:20)
- Who do you want to be? The vision I created
- The story of my TEDx Talk (32:18)
- Other examples of questions you can ask
Want a lighter business
that feels more you and makes you more money?
Then I invite you to apply to
receive a personalised assessment from one of my expert
Go to sigrun.com/scale to apply.
Let’s ask better questions to
create a better life and business.